845-457-1100 ext 314
Thomas R. Busse, Jr., CPA
Thomas has been with Nugent & Haeussler for 26 years, providing tax, audit, accounting, and consulting services for individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, estates, fiduciaries, financial institutions and trusts.
Over the years, Thomas has successfully supported school districts with their governmental audits; assisted non-profit and for-profit entities with auditing; and provided litigation support to corporate and partnership businesses. Tom also has extensive experience with matrimonial, enhanced earnings, and business valuations.
In addition to his accounting and tax-related duties, Thomas is responsible for all technology purchases and software training at the firm.
When away from the office, he enjoys traveling around the world with his wife, Laura and family.
• Bachelor of Science, College of Saint Rose, Albany, NY
Professional and Civic Organizations:
• Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Treasurer of Transformation Church
• Treasurer of the Scotchtown Cemetery Association
• Past Treasurer of the Pine Bush Area Chamber of Commerce